Vision and Values
Prince Alfred College exists to develop men who will engage in the world with confidence and compassion. We are a community that seeks to challenge and inspire students and maximise the academic and all-round potential of every boy.
- We value the pursuit of academic excellence, personal wellbeing and achievement.
- We believe that our vision and purpose is achieved through the pursuit of excellence in teaching, innovation, leadership and team work and an appreciation of Christian principles.
- We make every endeavour to develop a well-rounded young man. This holistic experience fosters and nurtures the intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual capabilities of each boy.
- We know that boys grow into confident and compassionate men by developing independence, self-discipline, integrity and a sense of self-worth and social responsibility.
- We recognise the importance of sustaining and developing the College as a community of students, parents, staff, old scholars and friends of Princes, who have shared responsibilities in the education process.
Our School Motto
Fac fortia et patere
'Do brave deeds and endure'
We mean – do what is right, go beyond what is easy, and stay true to your course.