We provide an engaging and stimulating wellbeing experience which encourages students to achieve excellence in a supportive environment. Our wellbeing program extends throughout the College to enhance student development and promote the physical, emotional, social, spiritual and intellectual well-being of all students.
As a community in the Middle School, we ensure that,
- learning takes place in a safe and supportive environment
- personal possessions and College property are treated with care and respect
- College values are upheld within the wider community
- a Christian ethos underpins our interactions
- bullying and harassment are not tolerated.
Every staff member has a role in supporting student growth, enhancing productive relationships and fostering a positive school environment. The Home Group Teacher delivers the formal component of the program and develop a deep connection with the boys under his or her care, and is the first point of contact for and parents.
The wellbeing needs of students are also supported by Year Level Coordinators, our Student Success Team, the Chaplain, Careers Officer, Teaching and Learning Leaders, the Teaching and Learning Directorate, the Deputy Headmaster/Head of Schools and the Deputy Heads of the Schools.