After preparing for this challenge in lunchtimes, our teams were ready to face their opponents and we congratulate all participants and award winners – especially the PAC 3 junior team, who secured victory in the Year 7-8 category as Year 7 students!
- Participation: Max Zeng, David Yoon, Ashton Lim, Xander Oakes (Year 7)
- 3rd place in General Knowledge: Xavier Lim, Harry Paholski, James Selby, Daniel Foo (Year 7)
- 3rd place in Mathematics: Isaac Yu, David Jia (Year 8)
- Overall winners in Junior category: Milo Kotzee, Noah Laforest, Devesh Anavkar, Will Spitty (Year 7)
- 2nd place in Mathematics: Anthony Huynh, Tianyu Sun, Don Bui, Eric McCauley (Year 11)
It was a great night, with interesting questions to ponder and a lot of junk food to consume. We look forward to returning next year when most of our current teams will be in the higher year level of their category – can’t wait to see what they will achieve in 2023!
Mathematics Enrichment Coordinator