Developing the skills to become successful, independent, lifelong learners
At Prince Alfred College, we encourage boys to develop their natural curiosity and love of learning, and support them on their academic journey. Whether a boy has particular learning needs or requires education that goes beyond the core curriculum, we offer a range of academic support and extension opportunities guided by our high-quality teaching.
Our teachers and specialist staff know how to identify when a boy needs extra support or extension. With a range of opportunities available to them, our teachers work with boys and their families to develop personalised student success plans to ensure each boy receives the support they need to thrive.
- Quality teachers and teaching support
- Differentiated in-class learning programs to meet individual needs
- Access to extra-curricular support and tutoring
- A dedicated Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Individual Learning Plans (as needed)
- One-on-one coaching sessions
- Small group support or extension sessions
- Dedicated tutors for Middle and Senior School boys