An enriching and rewarding experience for boys
Boarding life is about more than schoolwork and study. It is also about giving our boys enriching opportunities to become capable and confident young Princes Men who are well prepared for life beyond the College.
In their everyday boarding life, our boys can spend time with friends and have fun joining in recreational activities. When they need space, they can have quiet time in their rooms or one of the Boarding House break out areas designed to give our boys privacy and alone time when they need it.
Boarding school life is an enriching and empowering experience where our boys develop independence and take responsibility for their everyday activities.
Enjoying the weekend
On the weekend, we give our boys many recreational opportunities to balance their academic pursuits. Our sporting, social and other activities challenge our boys and enhance their wellbeing. Our weekend activities can include:
- Social events with other boarding schools
- Adventure sports (surfing, rock-climbing, canoeing, mountain biking, swimming)
- Tours of Adelaide attractions
- Going to major sporting events
- Recreation activities (movie nights, tenpin bowling, golf, go-karting)
- Special interest classes (fitness, first aid, cooking, scuba diving)
Our boarders also have access to the College campus and facilities including sporting grounds, and RED Centre swimming and gymnasium. With the campus as their backyard, we encourage our boarders to make the most of the facilities available to them.
Weekends are also the perfect time for boys to join in our many co-curricular opportunities.