The safety and well-being of boys is paramount. Every effort is given to ensure that any problems or issues affecting boys’ learning and behaviour are attended to immediately. We have clear behaviour management guidelines that reflect our commitment to assisting boys in taking responsibility for their actions.
All members of the school should;
- Have the right to work and play without undue interference
- Treat each other with care
- Respect personal and school property
- Try to understand and listen to each other and talk out problems
- Help each other.
Our focus is to ensure we continue to address the ever changing needs of our boys and parents in developing appropriate strategies to deal with bullying and antisocial behaviours.
- A Wellbeing Blog – intended to support parents with insights into our pastoral care program, links to Parenting web sites and keeping you in touch with our programs.
- The Friendly Schools and Families Social Skills Program for all boys from Reception to Year 6. Our staff use this as a resource to help reinforce our PYP health and well-being program.
The pastoral care of our boys is a joint responsibility of the school and parents.