ANZAC Hall was officially relaunched in September 2010 after renovation works. The facility provides extensive facilities for music, drama, workshops, seminars and associated events. ANZAC Hall seats up to 800 people. It is a fully equipped theatre facility with audio and lighting capabilities. The close proximity of this superior venue to the CBD makes it an ideal venue for hire. Available for hire during school holidays only.
Click here to view 360⁰ virtual tour of the Anzac Hall.
ANZAC Hall – Technical Provisions
The lighting and technical equipment included in ANZAC Hall includes:
- 24 channels of dimmers
- Flat white lighting ONLY – no colours or specials available
- 2 follow spots
- 3 lighting bars over stage on winches
- Front of house bar – fixed ceiling mounted available only by hoist
- Alan and Heath GL 300 desk – 24 channels
- 500 watts aside main amps and speakers
- 3 phase power circuit
|ANZAC Hall – Auditorium||20mW x 25mD||8mH||2.4mH|
|ANZAC Hall – Stage||10mW x 9mD||8mH||n/a|
|ANZAC Hall – Foyer||30mW x 7mD||3.2mH||2.4mH|
|Piper Pavilion||13.6mW x 24mD||3.5mH||4mH|